Strength Training For Women
| Year Published:
Strength Training For Women provides detailed information on specific weight-training exercises and routines for women.
• Recommended for: all women, regardless of whether they play competitive sports or not.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lori Incledon has been involved in physical therapy and personal training for more than 10 years. She holds a BS in public relations and an AS as a physical therapy assistant. She has been licensed by the states of Arizona and Florida as a physical therapy assistant. She holds certifications from NATA and NSCA. Presently, she is a VP at Human Performance Specialists in Phoenix, Arizona.
The 221-page book is organized as follows:
PART I: Designing Women
- Chapter 1: Becoming Fashionably Strong
- Chapter 2: Building A Better Body
- Chapter 3: Muscling Up Your Metabolism
PART II: Results-Oriented Training
- Chapter 4: Training For Specific Results
- Chapter 5: Gaining Superwoman Strength
- Chapter 6: Fueling Your Strength
- Chapter 7: Designing Your Program
PART III: Movements and Muscles
- Chapter 8: Strengthening Your Core
- Chapter 9: Pressing and Pulling For Power
- Chapter 10: Arming Your Biceps and Triceps
- Chapter 11: Developing Lean, Athletic Legs
- Chapter 12: Deadlifting For Whole-Body Strength
- Chapter 13: Quenching Your Competitive Fire
(review coming soon....)
Copyright ©2007 AthleteInMe, LLC. All rights reserved.
|Reviewed by: Stan Reents, PharmD
||4/5/2017 8:12:01 AM